Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 7.51 full + Patch is one of the most powerful video editors you can find! It offers the highest quality editing tools at ultra high definition (4K). It is used for professional applications such as documentaries, movies, and commercial ads. EDIUS Pro 7.51 Build 57 is for both x64 & x86 Windows systems.
And now EDIUS has partnered with Blackmagic Design to support its PCIe DeckLink 4K Extreme and Thunderbolt-based UltraStudio 4K capture and playback devices for the most affordable 4K workflows. EDIUS Pro 7 also supports EDL project import/export color correction interchange with DaVinci Resolve for a new color grading workflow.
EDIUS Pro 7.51 Key Features:
– Superior 4K workflow, including support for Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink 4K Extreme and EDL or AAF import/export with Grass Valley HQX with DaVinci Resolve 11
– Open to third-party I/O hardware from Blackmagic Design. Matrox and AJA (requires EDIUS v7.4).
– Editing media files with different resolutions — from 24×24 to 4Kx2K, as well as real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline delivers more efficient editing into the hands of editors
– Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title and graphics tracks
– Support for the latest file formats (Sony XAVC/XVAC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra and Canon 1D C M-JPEG)
– Work natively with many different video formats, such as Sony’s XDCAM, Panasonic’s P2, Ikegami’s GF, RED, Canon’s XF format and EOS movie format
– Fastest AVCHD editing in the market (up to 3+ streams in real time)
– Multicam editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously, with video output support
– Improved MPEG encoder speed and quality
– Improved H.264/AVC decoder
– Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 7.51 crack Optimized for fourth-generation Intel Core i architecture
– 64-bit native processing with maximum memory access for streamlined real-time editing
– Proxy mode workflow for slower computers helps extend their usability and increase ROI
– Supports Intel Quick Sync Video for extremely fast hardware for export and Blu-ray Disc burning
– Fast handling of large quantities of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX and others)
– 3D stereoscopic editing
– Built-in loudness meter
– Image stabilization
– Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export
Minimum System Requirements:
– OS: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows 8/8.1 64-bit
– CPU: Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multicore CPUs are recommended). SSSE3 (Supplementary SSE3) instruction set support required.
– 1 GB RAM minimum (4 GB or more recommended)
– Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD/HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM recommended. For 4K projects: 16 GB or more RAM recommended.
1) Quit EDIUS if running.
2) Open C:\Program Files\Grass Valley\EDIUS 7 folder.
3) Rename file extension of CHal.dll file to back up current file.
4) Open C:\Program Files\Grass Valley\EDIUS 7\drivers folder.
5) Rename file extension of bmdcore.dll file to back up current file.
6) Copy unpacked files into below location:
CHal.dll: Copy to C:\Program Files\Grass Valley\EDIUS 7 folder.
bmdcore.dll: C:\Program Files\Grass Valley\EDIUS 7\drivers folder.
Download Grass Valley EDIUS Pro 7.51 full + Patch
RAR Password: sharkdownloads.info/